Maternity DNA Test: Clarifying doubts
Knowing whether a mother is the biological mother of a child is leading more parents in San Diego to use Maternity DNA Testing. For this type of test, the father’s DNA sample is not necessary, but is recommended.
In cases of inclusion, the probability of Maternity is higher than 99.99%. In the case of exclusion, the probability of Maternity is 0%, and excluding the presumed mother from being the biological mother of the child at 100%.
Going through Maternity DNA Testing in San Diego
Performing a Maternity DNA Test
A Maternity DNA Test can be used in cases where the Maternity of a child is needed to: obtain social security benefits, acquire custody, settle an inheritance claim, and provide proof of a biological relationship between an immigration applicant and their U.S. citizen sponsor.
If the result of a Maternity DNA Test reports a probability of 99% or greater for a child and mother, then such a result is considered conclusive.
How to go about Maternity Testing in San Diego
Obtaining a Maternity DNA Test at DNA Testing San Diego is fast and easy. Simply contact us to schedule an appointment at a location near you, and we’ll take care of the rest!
The testing procedure is quick and simple. To perform a DNA Maternity Test, we gently rub the inside of your cheek with a buccal swab to collect cheek cells. These cheek cells provide enough DNA to create your genetic profile. Following the test, your results will be available in as little as 2 to 4 business days.
We strive for convenience and accuracy.
Services that we offer at DNA Testing San Diego
When performing a Maternity DNA Test in San Diego, you should be aware that the results could involve other possible mothers who may be related to the child. Therefore, it is important to verify the likelihood that the mother’s DNA matches that of the child’s, in order to obtain an accurate conclusion.
DNA Maternity Test Selection
Here’s a quick run-down of the DNA Maternity Tests we offer in San Diego. If you do not see the service you are looking for, be sure to contact us for more information:
Legal Maternity Testing – This type of test is done under the supervision of a certified DNA collector. It is a way of naming the mother legally, by providing court-admissible test results.
Personal knowledge – If you need the test results solely for peace of mind, you have the option of collecting your DNA samples at home, and sending them to DNA Testing San Diego for testing. Keep in mind, these results are not court-admissible.
Legal Maternity Testing
We want to make this process as simple as we can. Since we have an extensive network of collections sites, DNA Testing San Diego can accommodate if the child or alleged mother lives outside of San Diego, and even outside of the state.
Performing a Legal DNA Maternity Test in San Diego
Performing a DNA Maternity Test in San Diego is the best way of naming a mother legally. While there are several ways to establish Maternity, DNA Maternity Testing is now the most accurate and popular method in San Diego.
There are many reasons why mothers and fathers may choose to have a DNA Maternity Test done. If the parents are unmarried, Maternity Testing can resolve questions from curiosity, to financial or legal disputes. Though you may be sure of the parentage of your child, state aid programs, insurance companies, and Social Security might have questions.
Determining maternity is also necessary to give children access to family medical histories. This could be important when the child becomes enrolled in schools. Some school systems may need information about potential genetic diseases, from both the mother and the father’s families.
It is important to note that you need to perform a legal DNA Maternity Test to complete any state or federally related paperwork.
Why choose DNA Testing San Diego?
Need assistance? Don't hesitate to call San Diego DNA Testing.
If you’re looking for quick, affordable, and reliable answers related to DNA Testing, then contact DNA Testing San Diego.